ViconNet Hybrid DVR Kollector Strike Series REV 12 KS2-2000V6
Tested and supplied with power cable
The Kollector Strike digital video recorder (DVR) combines a robust video management and storage solution that enables you to simultaneously capture, view and store high-quality, high resolution voice, video and data for a comprehensive security solution. The Kollector Strike helps security organizations reduce system ownership costs, streamline operations and deliver more effective security. Two models are offered: a removable hard drive model, which enables hot-swapping of drives on the fly, and the Kollector Strike Basic, which has internal hard drives.
The Kollector Strike has the power to bridge the transition from analog to IP camera installations. It can record 16 analog cameras and encode the analog inputs for use by the video management software (VMS). An additional eight IP channels can also be recorded, and managed by the system, all with real-time frame rates at four CIF resolution.
Built for reliability, usability, and low cost of ownership
Proven in daily operation in thousands of customer installations worldwide, the Kollector Strike features an embedded operating system designed for enhanced security and superior reliability. The ViconNet VMS, that powers the Kollector Strike, provides an open platform that allows integration with IP cameras, including megapixel cameras, encoders and IP edge devices from numerous industry-leading manufacturers.
ViconNet VMS provides outstanding functionality and an intuitive interface for administrators, security managers and system operators anywhere on the network. Multi-site users, in particular, benefit from the efficiency of enterprise management options.
A Kollector Strike SAN model is available that has external iSCSI RAID device connection capability to extend total recording time well beyond the limits of the internal storage. The system is designed to scale to thousands of cameras with additional Kollector Strike models or any of the ViconNet VMS products. Add storage or additional capability as it’s needed when it’s needed.
• Configured with ViconNet VMS
• Scalable from one to hundreds of recorders
• Support for high-definition video and megapixel cameras
• Real-time hybrid recording of up to 16 analog cameras and up to 8 additional IP cameras
• Support for third-party network cameras
• Embedded Windows® operating system for enhanced security and reliability
• M-JPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 compression
• High-capacity internal storage
• Removable hard drive model option
• Multi-language application
• Advanced video authentication
• Integration with third-party management software using software development kit (SDK